NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles, and mobile devices.
NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce® products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro™ products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla™ products.
Type : Full-time
Experience : Not Applicable
Functions : Engineering, Information Technology
Industries : Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Consumer Electronics
SENIOR SOFTWARE QA TEST DEVELOPER #1598982
As a key member of the Software QA team, this role requires an experienced professional who will be responsible for working with multiple internal and external 3rd party teams on the testing cutting edge, high end Automotive infotainment systems.
- To write/update test plans according to specifications for our SOC products
- Utilize scripting/coding skills for automation
- Own QA compliance testing for some interfaces (PCI-E, DSI, USB 3)
- To execute the tests, analyze data and report them to development teams
- To track the issues and update them regularly
- To provide technical analysis and data driven reports to stakeholders.
- Develop a subject matter expert (SME) level knowledge of the technology areas and products
- Working directly with Nvidia Dev, 3 party vendors to debug issues and define scope
- Explore tools and QA practices to create better test coverage
- BS in EE/CS/CE or related technical degree
- QA Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in testing Mobile devices or PC Automotive platforms
- Working knowledge of coding, must have solid experience with C# and/or C++
- Prior experience/knowledge on testing embedded OS and device drivers (Windows RT/Android/Chrome/Linux preferred)
- Working knowledge of ARM architecture
- OS/System knowledge to help analyze system-wide performance. E.g. Power config options, CPU Utilization performance, storage
- Understands mobile device components. E.g. Accelerometer/GPS/Camera/Touch/Ambient light Sensor
- Individual contributor that performs well with minimal supervision and is an excellent team player
- Expert level knowledge and experience creating thorough test plans and test case definitions -Ability to produce excellent results by translating high-level requirements into detailed workable test plans -Must have proven track record of working cross-functionally to meet milestones and objective